Students’ Exchange Program – Santo Tomas
Welcome, your first steps at Santo Tomás start here.
Santo Tomás offers the following services to exchange program students
- Support in finding accommodation
- Academic Assistance at the Learning Center
- On-Campus workshops and free-time activities
- Voluntary Jobs
Signed agreements ensure that exchange students should not pay fees in the host university. Instead, students will continue paying for their studies at their home university:
- Basic living expenses associated with accommodation, food, travel, study materials and entertainment for a foreign student wishing to study in Santiago range between USD850- 1100 per month.
- It is the student’s responsibility to cover airfare, visa, medical insurance and any other related expenses associated with the trip. The student’s stay abroad should be self- financed.
- For more information please contact: email@example.com
Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Your university must have a signed agreement with Santo Tomas Chile.
- You must have a B1 level of Spanish.
- You must return to your home university upon completion of the exchange program in Chile.
If you are interested in studying at Santo Tomas you must first contact your International Relations office.